Made in Japan
Please choose your preferred currency.
LACQUERWARE: HAND-CRAFTED IMPERIAL LUXURY FOR JAPANESE EMPEROR. EST. TOKYO 1919.
Over 90 Years, with the Emperor of Japan
Original Gift Wrappingfor All Items
How We Became theBest Lacquerware Brand in Japan
from the MasterCraftsmen's Atelier
INSIDE INTO URUSHI (lacquer)
Top > Feature > How to Care
1. Wash in luke warm water with a soft cloth and rinse well.
2. Avoid direct sunlight.
3. Keep away from stoves or heaters,and avoid excessive dryness and humidity.
4. Do not stack on top of other lacquer products.
5. Wipe off finger prints with a soft cloth.
6. To restore luster, polish with a soft dry cloth,and if necessary, apply a few drops of vegetable oil.
Ume Dome Box
Akikusa Letterhead Box
Ume Soup Bowls
About our Master Craftsmen: why we are the best lacquerware brand in Japan.
Inside into URUSHI (lacquer)
Sign in or Create an Account
Copyright © 1919-2017 YAMADA HEIANDO. All rights reserved.